11188Outreach November 22, 2013

    Nov 13, 2013
      Star Gazers…Please see Carin's message below referring to the Out Reach, Friday, Nov 22.

      Please see the attached map…this site is not far from Rt 404…on Eveland Road.  Most who have been to Adkins Arboretum or the Equestrian Center should be familiar with the area.

      Please email me or call, 302-653-9445, if you plan to participate.

      For info, sunset is  4:47PM and moonrise is around 9:30PM

      This should be a great opportunity to meet some new folks and promote star gazing.

      Hope to see all of you…Don...

      Hello Don,

      I'd like to touch base as our Stargazing event is less than 2 weeks away, Friday, November 22.
      We are looking forward to the event!
      We have chosen a site near Tuckahoe State Park just off Rte. 404. We will gather on a farm that is permanently protected with a conservation easement held by ESLC.  There is a lane next to the field where people will be able to park. Both the field and the lane will be on your left as you travel down Eveland Rd. from Rte. 404.
      The site address is:
      11820 Eveland Road
      Ridgely, MD 21660

      I'll ask people to gather about 6:30.
      Binoculars, warm clothes and a lawn chair and blanket are the items I plan to encourage them to bring.
      ESLC will provide warm cider and cookies.
      Please advise me if there is anything else I should tell people attending.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic