11186tomorrow night...

    Nov 4, 2013
      Please don't forget our monthly meeting tomorrow night - First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 7:00 PM...118 W Commerce St, Smyrna, DE 19977

      For those who would like a bite to eat before the meeting we will meet at Smyrna Diner at 5:15PM for a bowl of chili or your favorite non-chili and then go to the meeting at the Church.

      Smyrna Diner is at 99 S Cory Ln  Smyrna, DE 19977, (302) 653-9980…turn at the Hardees on US13 South of Smyrna and follow the paved road to the Diner.

      below is the agenda…we will also review Sunday's eclipse adventure.

      See you at the Diner or the Church.

      Don…

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic