11172Re: [delmarvastargazers] coming eclipse

  • Raymond Diedrichs
    Oct 31, 2013
      My wife and I will drive over from Chestertown, MD. We'll bring coffee and donuts (it's the least we can do after all the great food we had at the October star party!)

      Regards,

      Ray Diedrichs

      On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:03 AM, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:
      folks we have a partial solar eclipse coming Sunday Morning, Nov 3.

      here is a graphic of what we may see…if the sky is clear…this is the end of the eclipse.

      so…we should be able to see a 40% eclipse…I propose we meet at Woodland Beach at 6:00am.  Sunrise is at 6:30 ish.

      BTW…coffee and Dunkin Donuts would be great during and after the event…there is a Dunkin in Smyrna…or we could go to the Smyrna Diner for breakfast….after the event.

      Don

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic