11074Re: [delmarvastargazers] Re: meeting June 4

  • ragoodwin08
    Jun 5, 2013
      Wish I could have made the meeting work got finished late, see you all next time

      Ryan Goodwin

      On Jun 5, 2013, at 2:31 AM, Michael Lecuyer <mjl@...> wrote:

      As Sean and I talked in the parking lot after the meeting we saw ISS go
      by at mag -3.1 followed four minutes later by Tiangong 1 (Chinese space
      station) at mag 1.5 taking almost the same line as ISS.

      ISS was so bright it was hard to miss and then to see a second satellite
      so soon after on a similar path was a big plus after the fine
      presentations at the meeting.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic