11065meeting June 4

    Jun 2, 2013
      Please remember our regular monthly meeting June 4 at 7:00PM in the First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall...118 West Commerce St., Smyrna, DE

      Chuck Jennings will have the "Object of the Month"

      I will have a look back at  "the race to the moon" presentation…how it happened and what it meant…all from a 1969 viewpoint.  I think you will find the topic very interesting and, if you are old enuf, a review of the era in which some of us grew up.

      We will discuss how we implement virtual meetings for our members and incorporate resources outside our organization.

      We will review possible Club field trips.

      Hopefully we will have a Leupold 12X50 binocular to review

      The Fourth of July Picnic planning will be fleshed out.

      And we will install new officers fro the coming year.

      See you there…Don...

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic