      From: Joe Morris <joemorris@...>
      To: Delmarva Gazers <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:43 AM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Time-lapse

      A few weeks ago while at the observatory in WV, I shot an all night
      time-lapse with my Canon T2i. Individual exposures were 30sec with a 1
      sec delay. The fisheye lens was wide-open at f3.5 and the camera set on
      1600 ISO. Wound up with about 1150 frames that were stitched together
      with QuickTimePro.

      I used Windows Live Movie Maker that came with my Win 7 OS to add a
      title page and some text. Probably should replace some of the text with
      sound but that was over my head. Posted this (my first) on YouTube. If
      you view this, bump up the window size because it posted quite a bit
      darker than it appeared on my monitor. It's interesting to watch the
      number of plane trails drop as the night wears on.

      Here's the link. Let me know what you think.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0dWLCOTbTY

      There's a nice surprise at the end near dawn.

      Good rainy weather project,

      Joe Morris

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic