Internet possibilities?

  • maryszoo2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      New here.

      I have been given an xpi cd as a donation to our not-for-profit chess
      club. I love this thing -- especially the tracking ball!!

      I'd like to be able to connect to the internet but I don't think this
      thing has something my husband calls an nic card. I don't particularly
      want to go wireless; I would just like to connect to the internet to
      check ratings when we host tournaments. What kind of "guts" do I need
      to do that?

      Mary
    • Allan Templar
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
        Hello Mary,

        Been using a 3 Com pcmcia card type modem for 3 years now on my XPI CD 166,
        absolutely faultless for low level browsing, they cost pennies off ebay.

        Regards,

        Allan.

        _____