Very needed notebook - new or used.

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      My studying son is really in need of a working notebook new or used in good condition. It is very important for me.
      If anyone have one that are no longer needed please give me proposition with price if it will be not very expensive.
      Please let me know directly to my e-mail address if you can help. Thank you in advance for your help.

    • Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2006
        My studying son is really in need of a working notebook new or used in good condition. It is very important for me.
        If anyone have one that are no longer needed please give me proposition with price if it will be not very expensive.
        Please let me know directly to my e-mail address if you can help. Thank you in advance for your help.

      • franco33139ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
          I will not have them now, but I have been buying them when I find them
          real cheap. In fact, I rather steal them, the cheaper the better. But
          probrably by December of 2006 I will be probrably have a few.

          This is my hobbie, I buy them real cheap and I get some equipment for
          it and download and then I sell them to my friends according to what I
          have expended in each INCLUDING MY COST of shipment. Trut me if I
          wanted to make money on this, I would be buying much more expensive
          computers and sell them at much higher profits. So when I get them,
          you will most likely be happy with the price, because I will tell you
          at what price I got them, how much time I have expended on it and
          where I have purchase the equipment etc. and my cost.

          BUT I WILL NOT BE READY FOR A WHILE. I use to get donated computers
          from nonprofit organizations that they could not used but would cost
          them to get rid of the computers because one can not trash them. They
          need to pay to get rid of them. So it might be an idea for you to
          contact non profit organizations that get donations. But you better
          knowwhat you are doing. Because then, you will be stuck with the
          babies that you can not trash. I got them and gave fix them and give
          them to kids that where poor, had telephone and but parents could not
          aford to buy them a coputer.