Re: Dell XPi CD (166 or 150)

  • ukoide2000
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 20, 2002
      --- In delllatitudexpiclub@y..., mbordt wrote:
      > Any opinion on these machines? They seem to be going real cheap on
      eBay these days...
      Hey I just got one and i like it i just want email CD-Rom and floppy
      disc i had to get 56K Modem(PHoebe PCMCIA) and AOL 6.0 did work good
      for me.But i used a Aol 7.0 Mine came with an Eithernet console also
      if you have any more question let me know and i will help you the
      best i can ok
    • mwaass <mwaass@yahoo.com>
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 20, 2002
        does anyone know where to buy a cheap floppy drive for xpi p133st?