Sound Card Driver

  • Jerry Hawley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 4:38 PM
      I'm looking for a good download location for the sound card driver for
      the Dell Latitude XPi CD

      Jerry
    • Jerry Hawley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 7:48 PM
        I have installed the sound card driver that was suggested. When I check
        the driver it says that is installed and working properly, but it does
        not work. Almost like it is muted somewhere but everywhere I check it
        is not muted.

        Does anyone have any ideas as to what I did wrong or where else to
        check for problems.

        Jerry
      • John F. Panciera
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
          Click on link below. Download the ES 1887. It works fine.

          http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/devices.aspx?
          c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&SystemID=LAT_PNT_PNT_XPI_CD_MMX&category=0&os=W95
          &osl=EN#