monitor

  • Noel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2005
      Help !! what monitor does the XPi-CD - 166mmx use?

      I accidently clicked on vga mode when it booted in "safe mode"
      (improper shutdown) and now it thinks it is vga 16 color 640x480.

      when I go to change the monitor in settings which one do I choose?
    • glen bone
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2005
        Under standard monitor types pick Laptop display
        panel
        800x600.
        You should then be able to change color depth.
        l8r
        glen
        --- Noel <wb0abm@...> wrote:

        > Help !! what monitor does the XPi-CD - 166mmx use?
        >
        > I accidently clicked on vga mode when it booted in
        > "safe mode"
        > (improper shutdown) and now it thinks it is vga 16
        > color 640x480.
        >
        > when I go to change the monitor in settings which
        > one do I choose?

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Noel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2005
          Thank you Glen; but that didn't do it. I am begining to think the
          display (monitor) may be the culprit......PC Wizard says it was made
          by Sangyo and should be good for 800x600 SVGA....the Dell monitor
          drivers don't give me a clue.......haave tried a couple of those
          without any luck.....one of the sites for the Lattitude XPi-CD says
          there were several versions of displays built by two or three
          companies for this model.....

          --- In delllatitudexpiclub@yahoogroups.com, glen bone