Loads of XPi spares for sale

  • John_JoanneB
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      I've got loads of bits up for grabs:

      1qty XPi133ST (exc. cond, with carry case,3.2GB HDD, 32MB RAM, PCMCIA
      10/100 lan, 56k modem, charger, good battery etc)

      1qty as above but works on mains only. Not sure of fault but doeasn't
      charge battery. No PCMCIA cards.

      1qty XPi133ST for spares (good TFT panel)

      1qty XPiCD166MMX perfect but for TFT cracked (works fine on external
      monitor) and CDrom drive damaged (mechanical not electronic damage)

      Need to get rid of all of this lot soon so any offers please.

      Thanks,

      JB