Suggestive and off-topic messages

  • mbordt
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 10, 2002
      Sorry about the off-topic messages, folks. I try
      to delete these and the members that post them as
      soon as possible. If I miss anything, please let me
      know.<br><br>To those who are posting the off-topic messages: Why
      bother? This is a small special-interest group with 18
      members. You would get a lot more exposure (in more ways
      than one) in some of the larger groups.
    • mwaass <mwaass@yahoo.com>
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 20, 2002
        does anyone know where to buy a cheap floppy drive for xpi p133st?