IE 6.0

  • hteder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9 8:36 AM
      Is anyone successfully using I.E 6.0? My XPi133 Latitude with W95 has
      IE 5.5, runs fine, but cannot get security patches any more. I have
      W98 on my desktop, but wondered whether the Latitude can handle it.
      Thank you
    • Norton

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10 7:44 AM
          I'm running it on my XPi 133 with Win98SE - no problems at all

          Adam

          --- In delllatitudexpiclub@yahoogroups.com, "hteder" <hteder@y...>