Re: Dell XPi CD (166 or 150)

  • dbeauvilliers
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 13, 2001
      I recently bought a 133 xpi, my first... I have
      been very impressed with its ruggedness and (in my
      hands) apparent indestructability...<br>The 133 is every
      bit as good as the 166 and can be easily clocked up
      to 166.<br>The 150 is not so versatile however and
      should really be avoided...<br>Go for a 133 or 166 if
      you needn't pay much more...<br>I have seen Hard
      Drives up to 6gb at very little extra...<br>Ram appears
      to be max 40 with mine altough Dell manual online
      quotes 80...<br><br>Overall a very, very desirable
      'cheap' piece of kit...
    • mwaass <mwaass@yahoo.com>
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 20, 2002
        does anyone know where to buy a cheap floppy drive for xpi p133st?