pixel

  • happyparadox
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 3, 2000
      Does a little bitty greenish dot on the screen
      represent a bad pixel. What if anything can be done about
      it. A friend of mine just got a Latitude at auction
      and it has one of those little dots in the screen. It
      also has a bad catch on the lid. Big deal?<br><br>As
      for myself I'm wondering if anyone can advise me on
      how to get my hands on an operating manual.
    • mwaass <mwaass@yahoo.com>
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 20, 2002
        does anyone know where to buy a cheap floppy drive for xpi p133st?