Is it practical to repair the case?

  • dyscal
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 3, 2000
      I have a Xpi-P75D, and it has finally fallen
      apart by the hinge-points. The plastic all around the
      rear panel has cracked. The last few times I tried
      opening it, rear components separated from the main body,
      so I carefully pushed in on the rear parts and
      closed it. It still works and I would like to fix what
      is no more than a structural breakdown. I visited
      the DELL website, and found some parts listings, but
      left totally confused as to which parts to order. Any
      advice appreciated! --Bob
    • mwaass <mwaass@yahoo.com>
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 20, 2002
        does anyone know where to buy a cheap floppy drive for xpi p133st?