      From: tascam238
      To: delllatitudexpiclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:35 PM
      Subject: [Dell Latitude XPi Club] batteries are damn expensive!!

      so i have the wireless internet card, and on windows 98 this thing
      works almost better than my desktop. so i want to take it everywhere
      in the house, but my battery only works for about 20 minutes. looking
      into a new battery i'm going to be spending nearly 200 dollars! does
      anybody know what a new battery would be like? would it be worth the
      cash? how long would i get out of each charge, particularly. thanks!!
      -tim