      From: maryszoo2002
      To: delllatitudexpiclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:47 PM
      Subject: [Dell Latitude XPi Club] Internet possibilities?

      New here.

      I have been given an xpi cd as a donation to our not-for-profit chess
      club. I love this thing -- especially the tracking ball!!

      I'd like to be able to connect to the internet but I don't think this
      thing has something my husband calls an nic card. I don't particularly
      want to go wireless; I would just like to connect to the internet to
      check ratings when we host tournaments. What kind of "guts" do I need
      to do that?

      Mary