To visitors from the blog: 2.0.48 release notes

  • nick.nguyen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008
      Hello blog visitors!

      Welcome to the delicious-firefox-extension Yahoo! Group. Feel free to browse the
      archives to see what we've been discussing, and definitely join if you want to contribute.

      Here's a link to download the new extension: http://del.icio.us/extensions/firefox/delicious.xpi

      Changes in 2.0.48:

      * Fixed jump to tag popup disappearing when clicking on scroll bar
      * Fixed autocomplete behavior (tab to select, spaces now inserted in the right
      place)
      * Increased height of suggestions at all the places so that flickering is
      avoided in FF3
      * Toolbar icons sometimes not visible after install
      * Fixed import issue with international characters.
      * Tag icon turns blue for bookmarked url.
      * Added pref for delicious icon on status bar.
      * Warning message on removing bundles from manage bundles.
      * Fix for bug - Down arrow on sidebar search takes to bookmarks list and
      facilitates
      opening via keyboard.
      * Changing "Jump to tag" shortcut to ctrl+shift+space.
      * Added tab focus to "do not share" option in add bookmark dialog.

      Nick