Re: Delhi Metro: Bombardier cars; BG Vs SG

  • rajeev_tivari
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2010
      Precisely. The media coverage these days is so inane.

      True, teh double rail doe slook insufficiently supported from teh roof. though, it is tied up with the columns for required moment supports. I hope it will endure. In fact this(double rail) is a major edge over rotem in my view. though they could have alos given more, near the doors and over the seats. The area near doors is totally support less.

      -Rajeev