Planning of Delhi metro

  • vivek tummalapalli
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 12:18 PM
      Hi everyone,
          I am doing my masters in transportation engineering in United States and as part of my masters I am doing  research paper on "Planning and Implementation of Delhi metro".I have already went through online and  found some information,if any one can send me extra information regarding planning I will be very thankful for them.Thanks for reading.
      with regards,
      T.VIVEK,
      San Jose State University,
      San Jose, California-95112.
      Ph:408-876-9577

    • Ashish Vashisht
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 8:35 PM
        Hi Vivek,

        My advice would be to start with the message archives on the group homepage. Since we started in April 2002, there has been lot of good discussions on the group. Lot of our initial discussions were focused on the planning and implementation of the Delhi Metro project.

        After you have gone through the posts, if you have any specific questions, you could post them on the group and I'm sure some of us will respond. Good luck!

        Regards,
        Ashish