Vote for TAJ- May be out of contest of this yahoogroup but pls do it

  • Anuj Sharma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Dear All,
      I am requesting you all to get unite and vote for TAJ.
      We should all do our little bit (VOTE) to make TAJ
      MAHAL qualify for 7 Wonders in the world. Pls find
      below the link for online voting. It hardly takes 2
      minutes to complete online voting.

      http://taj.indiainfo.com/onlineregistration.php

      Thanks for voting. Please forward this mail to your
      known friends and request them to vote.
      With Best Regards,
      Anuj Sharma

      ANUJ SHARMA