Re: [delawareultimate] Papermill Ultimate tonight

  • Dan Leipold
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 10:50 AM
      I'll be there (with cones) as well, probably around 6.  Winds should be dropping from ~25 mph (now) to 14 mph (this evening) and the sun should still be out, according to the weather channel.

      On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Alan H <alan2home@...> wrote:

      Looking forward to it...

      I'll try to be there as close to 5:30 as possible and I'll bring some cone-like markers in case we need them.