New Ultimate Pickup in Central DE

  • hryhoudini52
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hey, I'm trying to organize a new Ultimate Pick-up in Central DE.
      Here is the ad I posted on Craigslist which states all the details:

      http://delaware.craigslist.org/act/395450984.html

      If you are interested, email me first that way I know how many will be
      there and I can then let you know as well. In other words, don't show
      up without emailing me first.

      This is similar to an ad I posted months ago, but now I've got a
      better and permanent place to play.

      I'm considering contacting my local paper and putting something in the
      community section about it.

      Thanks.