RE: [delawareultimate] Saturday at Lums

  • Jeff Measamer
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 2, 2009
      For all of those that are coming to the lobster bake from Lums pickup.
      The directions to my house from lums are
      Turn right on 896 north
      turn right at the second stop light porter road
      then take the first left that you can into porter square Jay-son drive
      then take the first left Worthy down Drive
      then take the first left Constance Court
      I live on the corner in a blue house 2 constance ct
      The festivities should start around 630 with the first lobsters getting boiled around 730
      bring booze and an appetite. ( if you don't want lobster come anyway and have a good time)
      Let me know if anybody else wants a lobster they are still 15 each
      any problems call me at 302-985-1098

      Jeff Measamer

      To: delawareultimate@yahoogroups.com
      From: greatest.ultimate@...
      Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 11:54:01 -0400
      Subject: Re: [delawareultimate] Saturday at Lums

      hmmm...well I'm out; going to be helping the ma-dukes all day.

      On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Andrew Wisor <andrewwisor@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      Well Matt, Gabriel
        The weather looks great, but the responses are not looking good. Unless you see more positive responses or know several people that you can drag out I would say no game. Monday at 5:30 is definite though, see everyone then.
      Andrew

      To: delawareultimate@ yahoogroups. com
      From: hryhoudini@gmail. com
      Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:36:58 -0400

      I'd like to play (it would be my first time -- playing at Lums, not
      playing ultimate). Thanks!

      --
      "Hello again, my beauties! Is it happening? Is everybody ok? You
      wanna fool around?" -- Freddie Mercury, Queen - Live at Wembley '86

    • William Specht
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
        Any chance at starting a pickup game on Wednesdays or Thursdays somewhere in Newark.  I was thinking either Kells Park or at the fields behind the little Bob.  Let me know what works best for everyone (day and location)

        And if someone could tell me what summer league team I'm on, that would be cool too.

        -Will
      • Gumby Adams
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
          you're on the black team...and I'm all for a pick-up in the newark area wednesday or thursday...

          I've got cones !!!!!

          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
            wednesday at kells avenue would be just fantastic....

            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
              Would people want to play today around six??
            • Elise Colomb
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                I'd be in.
                Elise

              • theanswerisnt42@gmail.com

                  Any chance at starting a pickup game on Wednesdays or Thursdays somewhere in Newark.  I was thinking either Kells Park or at the fields behind the little Bob.  Let me know what works best for everyone (day and location)

                  And if someone could tell me what summer league team I'm on, that would be cool too.

                  -Will

                • Edison Choe

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                      If you are driving down 896 from 95 towards UD you pass the Chrysler plant then go over the rail road tracks (on a bridge) and make your first right after the bridge.  Drive to the end of that road (about two blocks) and you should see the park on your right side.  That field might be in use but there are 2 more fields within walking distance from there.
                    • Dan Leipold
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 3, 2009
                        I'm in for 6pms on Wednesdays at Kells (or behind the little Bob)!

                        On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:47 PM, William Specht <willspecht@...> wrote:

                        If you are driving down 896 from 95 towards UD you pass the Chrysler plant then go over the rail road tracks (on a bridge) and make your first right after the bridge.  Drive to the end of that road (about two blocks) and you should see the park on your right side.  That field might be in use but there are 2 more fields within walking distance from there.

                      • bardan00
                        Message 11 of 24 , Aug 27, 2009
                          Several people showed interest in playing this Saturday (8/29) at Lums Pond. So...Game at 4pm Area 3.
                          Andrew
                        • Dan Leipold
                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 27, 2009
                            I'll be there - weather looks promising!