Paper Mill Park Pickup - 5:30 today.

  • Alan H
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012

      Can you finish this joke?

      A popper, a handler, and a cutter all walk into a bar...

      ((I may not be able to make it today...)

      Paper Mill Park  Ultimate Pickup
      Wednesday - 5:30  - Game to start as soon as enough folks get on the lines.
      Bring both a light and dark shirt... none of that lame grey shirt crap.
      Games have been running until dark, so late arrivals are welcome...

      This is pickup game for all level players.

      We'll be on the left side of the park,  a bit down from the entrance.  Look for the baseball back stop .  And if you can't see the discs flying anyway, maybe this isn't quite your sport.

      Google Map to Paper Mill Park: http://g.co/maps/f5p64