File - 1lasalle_grade_for_posting.xls

  • delasallecomputergroups@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1, 2013
      File : 1lasalle_grade_for_posting.xls
      Description : to my favorite group....this is your grade...this is just the measure of your performance you exerted this semester...what you going to be and do on the outside world is a big different �.it is immeasurable.....please read instruction posted on page 3 of the file there are important instruction for you to follow...to the person /s who passed my subjects congratulation and good luck....Saint John Baptist de la Salle Pray for us...Live Jesus in your heart forever...Godspeed
    • delasallecomputergroups@yahoogroups.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 1 10:27 AM