more press

  • Eli Bishop
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 1999
      The free weekly NY Press ran a brief review/interview which you can read here:

      www.nypress.com/frame.cfm?content_id=641&now=11/12/1999&content_section=18

      (I left out the http:// so it wouldn't be longer than 1 line. Silly E-mail.)

      As so many reviewers seem to be doing, this piece covers _Times Square
      Red/Blue and _Bread and Wine_ together and attempts to describe Delany to
      new readers in a couple of sentences. Nothing very new here (although in
      typical NY Press fashion, the conversation is quickly steered toward sex)
      except for an interesting follow-up on "contact."
    • Eric Solstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 1999
        A worthwhile note for interested parties: SRD will be reading/performing at
        Judson Memorial Church in December. I know that it is a Saturday and if I had my
        notes or a calender, I could tell all if it is the 12th or the 13th... but it is
        one of those days. BTW, it will probably be videotaped for inclusion as a
        segment in a documentary feature currently in production... more info on that at
        a later date.

        -Eric Solstein