Must Read reviews of Delany

  • Amy Harlib
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 1999
      Amy Harlib
      aharlib@... Check out these wonderful reviews of Delany's
      work: in The Village Voice for 7/7, URL:
      http://villagevoice.com/arts/9927/cooper2.shtml It's for Times Square
      Red, Times Square Blue and Bread and Wine.
      In the July issue of NY Review of SF, URL:
      http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html You won't find the
      article on line but you will find out how to get the issue with the
      tantalizingly titled: 'A Fabulous, Formless Darkness: Some Infernal Remarks
      on Samuel R. Delany's The Einstein Intersection' by Paul Witcover (no mean
      writer in his own right). Do enjoy!
    • David Cozy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 1999
        Amy:

        Thanks for the tips about the reviews of Delany's work. I wonder which
        issue of the NYRSF the article you mentioned is in. Would it be #130?

        Thanks,

        David Cozy
        mailto:cozy@...-net.ne.jp