Delany reading at Pratt Inst last night (Tues 12/4)

  • eviscerate.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      Did anyone go to this? (Sorry I wasn't able to announce it before it
      happened, but I just got it via a list digest [Poetics-L from SUNY
      Buffalo] myself.)

      Any reports?

      ------
      Writers Live! at Pratt Institute presents :

      SAMUEL R. DELANY
      6 p.m., Tues. Dec. 4 in Memorial Hall, 200 Willoughby Ave,
      Brooklyn, NY
      Call (718) 636-3570 or check website www.pratt.edu/writerslive for
      more info...

      Free of charge! Bring your friends! I hope to see you there!
      Marcella Harb, Curator

      Samuel R. Delany is "the most interesting author of science fiction
      writing in English today," writes The New York Times Book Review.
      Delany is the author of over 20 novels, including the Nebula
      Award-winning Babel-17, and Dhalgren, which has sold over one
      million copies, & is the "secret masterpiece" which has swallowed
      readers alive for almost 30 years," according to Jonathan Lethem.

      ----

      Ron Henry
      ronhenry@...