SRD ad

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      You can view it, if you care to, on the shared space of delany-list at
      yahoogroups.

      Best wishes,

      --Zvi
    • david carlton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:04:32 -0400 (EDT), Zvi Gilbert <zvi@...> said:

        > You can view it, if you care to, on the shared space of delany-list at
        > yahoogroups.

        I can't view that because Yahoo complains that I'm not a member of the
        list; but it doesn't seem to want to let me sign up without
        registering for a yahoo e-mail account. (I don't mind registering for
        yahoo, but I don't want to add an e-mail address @....) And,
        for that matter, if I do sign up, I'm afraid that I'll get double
        copies of messages to the list. Is there a way around this?

        My apologies if this was all covered in the message announcing the
        transfer to yahoo: I seem to have stupidly deleted it.

        thanks,
        david carlton
        carlton@...
      • david carlton
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
          On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:14:00 -0700 (PDT), david carlton <carlton@...> said:
          > On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:04:32 -0400 (EDT), Zvi Gilbert <zvi@...> said:

          >> You can view it, if you care to, on the shared space of delany-list at
          >> yahoogroups.

          > I can't view that because Yahoo complains that I'm not a member of the
          > list; but it doesn't seem to want to let me sign up without
          > registering for a yahoo e-mail account. (I don't mind registering for
          > yahoo, but I don't want to add an e-mail address @....) And,
          > for that matter, if I do sign up, I'm afraid that I'll get double
          > copies of messages to the list. Is there a way around this?

          And, of course, two seconds after sending that e-mail, I find the way:
          if anybody else is curious, I had to click on "Home" from the above
          page (or go to <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delany-list/>), and then
          look for some "connection wizard" thingie.

          david carlton
          carlton@...