Delany eBooks Coming!

  • recursive_loop
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2013
      http://www.openroadmedia.com/blog/2013-09-16/Open-Road-Media-to-Publish-Nine-Ebooks-from-Award-winning-Science-Fiction-Author-Samuel-R-Delany.aspx

      eBooks of:

      • Dhalgren
      • Babel-17
      • Nova
      • Stars in My Pocket Like Grains of Sand
      • Tales of Nevèrÿon
      • Neveryóna
      • Flight from Nevèrÿon
      • Return to Nevèrÿon
      • The Motion of Light in Water
      ABOUT FREAKING TIME!
    • Joseph Zitt
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2013
        Great news. I wonder how they'll handle the multi-column layout in the last section of Dhalgren.

        --
        Joseph Zitt ::http://www.josephzitt.com
      • Ron Henry

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 13, 2013
            Ron Henry <ron.henry@...> writes:

            >I'm mainly interested in an ebook of *The Spendor and Misery of Bodies, of
            >Cities*, myself.

            Given a choice between _Splendor_, or another volume of memoirs like
            _The Motion of Light in Water_ detailing the time up to, say, the
            publication of _Triton_, which would you rather have?

            --
            Erich Schneider erich@...
          • Jorge Rapalo
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2013
              Interesting.  I think I'd rather want a new volume of formal memoirs.

              I think that period where Delany wrote his most famous works is a very interesting period of shift in both American culture and the field of Science Fiction, and I would love to see how it influenced his writing and vice versa.

              On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Erich Schneider <erich@...> wrote:
              Ron Henry <ron.henry@...> writes:

              >I'm mainly interested in an ebook of *The Spendor and Misery of Bodies, of
              >Cities*, myself.

              Given a choice between _Splendor_, or another volume of memoirs like
              _The Motion of Light in Water_ detailing the time up to, say, the
              publication of _Triton_, which would you rather have?

              --
              Erich Schneider  erich@...

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional