Re: [delany-list] New interview

  • Lavelle Porter
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2013
      The interview has also been published on DJ Spooky's website.

      http://www.djspooky.com/articles/plexus-nexus.php

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2013
        Might have been more useful to give its URL ...

        Patrick

        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2013
          http://www.facebook.com/samuel.delany

          :)

          --Z

          On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM, patrick raffin <p.raffin@...> wrote:

          > Might have been more useful to give its URL ...
          >
          > Patrick

        • Lavelle Porter
          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2013
            I tried to send a public url to the list earlier.  Maybe it did not go through.  The interview is with Paul D. Miller aka DJ Spooky. You can read it on his website: