New interview

    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2013
      Chip posted a new interview on his FaceBook page, which includes some interesting insights to _Dark Reflections_ and _Through the Valley Etc._

      (You do read his FaceBook page, right?)
      --Dan'l

    • Lavelle Porter
      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2013
        The interview has also been published on DJ Spooky's website.

        http://www.djspooky.com/articles/plexus-nexus.php

        ________________________________
        Chip posted a new interview on his FaceBook page, which includes some interesting insights to _Dark Reflections_ and _Through the Valley Etc._

        (You do read his FaceBook page, right?)
        --Dan'l

      • patrick raffin
        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2013
          Might have been more useful to give its URL ...

          Patrick

          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2013
            http://www.facebook.com/samuel.delany

            :)

            --Z

            On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM, patrick raffin <p.raffin@...> wrote:

            > Might have been more useful to give its URL ...
            >
            > Patrick

          • Lavelle Porter
            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2013
              I tried to send a public url to the list earlier.  Maybe it did not go through.  The interview is with Paul D. Miller aka DJ Spooky. You can read it on his website: