Re: [delany-list] The Eater of Darkness

  • david moses fruchter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      Wow, from that image of the wrapping text, if SRD didn't read it before
      he wrote Dhalgren then it's a pretty spooky case of parallel evolution
      (either than, or some common ancestor that we're not aware of.)

      On 4/29/2013 3:39 PM, Planet_Stories wrote:

      Anybody know if Chip ever read this? Given the description of the
      typography, it sounds like a maybe to me.

      http://observatory.designobserver.com/rickpoynor/feature/on-the-trail-of-the-eater-of-darkness/37857/

      The Eater of Darkness
      Robert M. Coates
      Cover art by Milton Glaser