Re: Audio book

  • Planet_Stories
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 20, 2013
      I recall finding some readings from conventions or bookstores on YouTube as well.

      FPK3

      --- In delany-list@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Zitt <jzitt@...> wrote:

      > Great! I'll definitely take a look.
      >
      > I've also remembered that the superb audio dramatization of "The Star-Pit"
      > is online at http://www.pseudopodium.org/repress/TheStarPit/index.html
      >

      > On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Eric Solstein <digmez@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Maybe a good time to remind y'all that my film, "Atlantis and Other New
      > > York Tales," featuring Chip reading and nothing but Chip reading is
      > > available to view, for FREE, at Youtube:
      > >
      > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qja_UOI--y4&list=PLC293E246B84BFC3D
      > >
      > > And despite their latter difficulties, I am nearly finished with the
      > > second of my three films about Tom Disch.
      > >
      > > Interested parties can see an early generation of the current project
      > > (then called "Deaccessioning,") also at the my Youtube page, and the first
      > > song from the newly recorded soundtrack at my Vimeo page. Here are the
      > > links:
      > >
      > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJKov6kC_I&list=PL9CF2C5C14CC3F1DC&index=1
      > >
      > > https://vimeo.com/58199745
      > >
      > > -Eric Solstein

      > > haven't run
      > > >
      > > > I didn't find any on a quick check at Amazon.
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > Greg Weeks
      > > > http://durendal.org/greg/
      > > >

      > > -Eric Solstein
      > > For current work, archives & materials of interest, at YouTube:
      > > http://www.youtube.com/user/agentb27

      > --
      > Joseph Zitt ::http://www.josephzitt.com

    • toddbehr60
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 20, 2013
        There is a reading of Babel-17 floating around out there. No idea who produced it, or when. It appears to be complete - about 6:17 in length.

        Todd

        --- In delany-list@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Zitt <jzitt@...> wrote:

        > Are any other Delany works available as audiobooks? His writing is so
        > auditory in some ways that they would seem obvious to do, but I haven't run
        > across much.
      • Matt
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 9, 2013
          --- In delany-list@yahoogroups.com, Greg Weeks <greg@...> wrote:

          > Captives of the Flame audio book by Librivox
          >
          > http://librivox.org/captives-of-the-flame-by-samuel-r-delany/
          >
          > --
          > Greg Weeks
          > http://durendal.org/greg/

          Thanks again for putting this on PG; it was fun recording it and now Jewels.