Re: [delany-list] Delany articles from American Literary History

  • Amy Harlib
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
      aharlib@...
      THANKS! GREAT!
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!
      Amy
      -----Original Message-----
      From: zvi_delany_list
      Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 12:11 PM
      To: delany-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [delany-list] Delany articles from American Literary History

      Hello everyone and happy new year to you!

      Samuel R. Delany was kind enough to send us copies of the articles by and
      about his work from the recent issue of American Literary History. I have
      uploaded the zip archive of PDFs to the web group:

      Please do not distribute widely -- this is for our personal use, not for the
      entire Internet!

      Looking forward to discussing them with all of you.

      Best,

      --Zvi
      zvi@...

      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2013
        Chip posted a new interview on his FaceBook page, which includes some interesting insights to _Dark Reflections_ and _Through the Valley Etc._

        (You do read his FaceBook page, right?)
        --Dan'l

      • Lavelle Porter
        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2013
          The interview has also been published on DJ Spooky's website.

          http://www.djspooky.com/articles/plexus-nexus.php

          ________________________________
          Chip posted a new interview on his FaceBook page, which includes some interesting insights to _Dark Reflections_ and _Through the Valley Etc._

          (You do read his FaceBook page, right?)
          --Dan'l

        • patrick raffin
          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2013
            Might have been more useful to give its URL ...

            Patrick

            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2013
              http://www.facebook.com/samuel.delany

              :)

              --Z

              On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM, patrick raffin <p.raffin@...> wrote:

              > Might have been more useful to give its URL ...
              >
              > Patrick

            • Lavelle Porter
              Message 6 of 7 , May 23, 2013
                I tried to send a public url to the list earlier.  Maybe it did not go through.  The interview is with Paul D. Miller aka DJ Spooky. You can read it on his website: