Delany articles from American Literary History

  • zvi_delany_list
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hello everyone and happy new year to you!

      Samuel R. Delany was kind enough to send us copies of the articles by and about his work from the recent issue of American Literary History. I have uploaded the zip archive of PDFs to the web group:

      Please do not distribute widely -- this is for our personal use, not for the entire Internet!

      Looking forward to discussing them with all of you.

      Best,

      --Zvi
      zvi@...
    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
        aharlib@...
        THANKS! GREAT!
        HAPPY NEW YEAR!
        Amy

        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2013
          Chip posted a new interview on his FaceBook page, which includes some interesting insights to _Dark Reflections_ and _Through the Valley Etc._

          (You do read his FaceBook page, right?)
          --Dan'l

        • Lavelle Porter
          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2013
            The interview has also been published on DJ Spooky's website.

            http://www.djspooky.com/articles/plexus-nexus.php

            ________________________________
            Chip posted a new interview on his FaceBook page, which includes some interesting insights to _Dark Reflections_ and _Through the Valley Etc._

            (You do read his FaceBook page, right?)
            --Dan'l

          • patrick raffin
            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2013
              Might have been more useful to give its URL ...

              Patrick

              Message 6 of 7 , May 23, 2013
                http://www.facebook.com/samuel.delany

                :)

                --Z

                On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM, patrick raffin <p.raffin@...> wrote:

                > Might have been more useful to give its URL ...
                >
                > Patrick

              • Lavelle Porter
                Message 7 of 7 , May 23, 2013
                  I tried to send a public url to the list earlier.  Maybe it did not go through.  The interview is with Paul D. Miller aka DJ Spooky. You can read it on his website: