The enhanced and revised Phallos

  • vpoleganov
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17 1:10 PM
      So, a new edition is indeed in the works.

      From the Amazon page:

      "Vivid and clever, the original novella has been expanded by nearly a third. As well, editor Robert Reid-Pharr has appended to the text an afterword and three astute speculative essays by Steven Shapiro, Kenneth James, and Darieck Scott."

      http://www.amazon.com/Phallos-Enhanced-Samuel-R-Delany/dp/0819573558/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347911969&sr=1-1&keywords=samuel+delany
    • Joseph Zitt
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17 1:47 PM
        This is the first non-spam email that I've gotten offering an Enhanced
        Phallos. This time, I'm interested :-)

        On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM, vpoleganov <vpoleganov@...> wrote:
        > So, a new edition is indeed in the works.
        >
        > From the Amazon page:
        >
        > "Vivid and clever, the original novella has been expanded by nearly a third. As well, editor Robert Reid-Pharr has appended to the text an afterword and three astute speculative essays by Steven Shapiro, Kenneth James, and Darieck Scott."
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/Phallos-Enhanced-Samuel-R-Delany/dp/0819573558/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347911969&sr=1-1&keywords=samuel+delany

        Joseph Zitt ::http://www.josephzitt.com
      • Planet_Stories
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18 7:52 AM
          Joe: HAH!!!

          Group: Anybody know if there will be an e-version? Got no more room for physical books!