Shad?

  • Joseph Zitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2012
      I've run across the character Shad in TtVotNoS, and recalled that for
      quite a while Delany was reported to have been working on a novel with
      "Shad" in the title. I even recall hearing a reading of one section of
      it online. Was there such a thing? Is it related to the present novel?

      --
      Joseph Zitt ::http://www.josephzitt.com
    • vpoleganov
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2012
        Wasn't that Shoat Rumblin'?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2012
          Ah, right. My memory had indeed flaked. Was Shoat Rumblin' completed?

          On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 4:03 AM, vpoleganov <vpoleganov@...> wrote:

          > Wasn't that Shoat Rumblin'?
          >
          > --- In delany-list@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Zitt <jzitt@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I've run across the character Shad in TtVotNoS, and recalled that for
          >> quite a while Delany was reported to have been working on a novel with
          >> "Shad" in the title. I even recall hearing a reading of one section of
          >> it online. Was there such a thing? Is it related to the present novel?
          >>
          >> --
          >> Joseph Zitt ::http://www.josephzitt.com

          Joseph Zitt ::http://www.josephzitt.com
        • Erich Schneider
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2012
            Joseph Zitt <jzitt@...> writes:

            > Ah, right. My memory had indeed flaked. Was Shoat Rumblin' completed?

            Only an excerpt has been published, in the Spring 2001 issue of the
            journal Callaloo.

            --
            Erich Schneider erich@...