Re: [delany-list] Jo Walton and the Valley of Spiders

  • Steve M
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      Oddly, I found the sex in Turpens to be the *hottest* bit in the book.

      I've enjoyed reading and taking part in the comments/discussion at
      this review (as chiMaxx), which has I think fleshed out a lot of
      those "useful" questions in an informative but not particularly
      spoilery way (though not rally being heavily plot-driven, it's not a
      book particularly prone to spoilers anyway).