A brief interview for City Paper

  • vpoleganov
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2009
      http://citypaper.net/articles/2009/12/10/bad-santa

      Delany says that Through the Valley of the Nest of Spiders will be out by the end of 2010.
    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2009
        aharlib@...
        Very good! Thanks for that.
        Cheers!
        Amy

        > Delany says that Through the Valley of the Nest of Spiders will be out by
        > the end of 2010.

        02:38:00
      • kokonino_ray
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
          Also, collectors of journalistic bêtises will find a gem almost as dark-sparkling as some headline's deployment of "Sci-Fi Sam" a few years back:

          "One of your recent novels, Dhalgren, was criticized for having both gay and heterosexual themes -- rather than just gay ones."

          Roger Calkins! thou should'st be living at this hour.

          Best,
          Ray

          --- In delany-list@yahoogroups.com, "vpoleganov" <vpoleganov@...> wrote:

          > http://citypaper.net/articles/2009/12/10/bad-santa
          >
          > Delany says that Through the Valley of the Nest of Spiders will be out by the end of 2010.

        • Lyshol, Heidi
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
            "One of your recent novels, Dhalgren"

            Hmm, which year are we in, again?

            Apart from that, I like the thought of Chip as Santa Claus...

            Heidi

            Delany says that Through the Valley of the Nest of Spiders will be out by the end of 2010.

          • Erich Schneider
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
              "Lyshol, Heidi" <heidi.lyshol@...> writes:

              > Apart from that, I like the thought of Chip as Santa Claus...

              "Santa, all I want for Christmas is a plot outline for _The Splendor
              and Misery of Bodies, of Cities_."

              --
              Erich Schneider erich@...