Our April Fool!!

  • Charles Edward Abramson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      HAPPY! 68th! Today Chip - @be
    • Eric Solstein
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        Today also happens to be the day I put up my new channel on YouTube.
        I may soon be posting my Delany film, "Atlantis" there, but for the
        moment, I am showing some films about Tom Disch, that many people here
        might find of some interest.

        If you care to check it out:

        http://www.youtube.com/user/agentb27

        -Eric Solstein

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
          A slight correction as Chip was born in 1942 and is now 67. Happy SRD's
          birthday, and may all your stars not leak out of your pockets.

          --Zvi