Re: Nova review

  • nivekgnir
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
      Funny. I had literally just finished reading the Wikipedia article on
      Nova when I noticed a new post here on the Delany-list. Paul is right,
      it is an excellent Wikipedia article, but I'm worried that it has so
      few references. If some rabid wiki-editors get at it, they could shred
      it to bits without some sort of reference to back up the statements in
      the article.