Remainders at St. Mark's Books

  • Lavelle Porter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
      For the New Yorkers on the list: I stopped by St. Mark's Bookshop on Friday, and they had several reduced price copies of Silent Interviews and Bread and Wine on their remainders table. (the Silent Interviews copy I bought was $5). There was one copy of Longer Views, but it may or may not still be there.

      Cheers,
      Lavelle