Delany in Baltimore

  • Joshua Berlow
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
      I'll be there!

      ============

      Samuel Delany and Sheree Thomas at the Pratt Library

      Sheree Thomas, editor of the new anthology, DARK MATTER: A CENTURY OF
      SPECULATIVE FICTION FROM THE AFRICAN DIASPORA, and Samuel Delany will
      appear at the Enoch Pratt Free Library (the Central Library), 400
      Cathedral St. in Baltimore on Sunday, February 25, at 2 p.m. for a
      reading and book signing. Please help spread the word. For information,
      call 410-396-5494 or visit our web site
      www.epfl.net.

      Judy Cooper
      Public Relations and Programs
      Enoch Pratt Free Library

      ////////////////////////////////////////
      Joshua Berlow's Website:
      http://www.joshuaberlow.com

    • reginaldharris@africana.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2001
        Just a reminder

        Samuel Delany and Sheree Thomas at the Pratt Library

        Sheree Thomas, editor of the new anthology, DARK
        MATTER: A CENTURY OF SPECULATIVE FICTION FROM THE AFRICAN DIASPORA,
        and Samuel Delany will appear at the Enoch Pratt Free Library (the
        Central Library), 400 Cathedral St. in Baltimore, MD on Sunday,