Tides of Lust on eBay - First Edition 1973 Lancer Books

  • water_flying_out_of_this_world
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      I hope nobody minds my posting this, but I've just listed the
      first edition of Delany's "Tides of Lust" on eBay and started the
      bidding at $5.00. This is the original,uncensored edition from
      Lancer published back in 1973 that almost immediately went out of
      print because Lancer went out of business the same year.

      -Jason Hofstedt