Re: [delany-list] Octavia Butler, RIP

  • Amy Harlib
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
      aharlib@...
      Ripped from us so untimely and far too young and with so much still to
      give. One of my absolute favorites - GONE!
      So sad. SHE WILL BE MISSED!
      Amy

      Oh no!

      She was the Guest of Honour at the British Eastercon in 1997, I had the
      great pleasure of inviting her, handling her correspondence and being her
      main contact at the convention.

      How very, very sad...

      Heidi