Re: [delany-list] Digest Number 802

  • James Comer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Heya,

      --Really, you think the list is nasty? I think it's pleasant. I'm
      probably the most contentious one on here so if I'm making it nasty
      for you I apologize.

      No, not you. I have been put down and (incorrectly) contradicted and
      threatened so many times that I basically gave up trying to say anything;
      if there was more traffic, I'd have quit.

      Jim